Drumbear x 8

I have been intensely and messily in thrall to this guy's drawings for a couple of years now ... and all I know about him is that his real name is Paul (I think) and he's just about as mysterious as Thomas Pynchon and J.D. Salinger (maybe they are all three the same person).

He doesn't seem to have his own web site, and nobody has yet published a monograph of his fantastic drawings (which is a huuuge shame, a crime against art and horny homos alike, as far as I'm concerned).

If anyone out there has more information on this unique talent, please please please drop me a line.


















Comments

  1. Brad, cadwrestl@yahoo.comDecember 16, 2009 at 5:53 PM

    "A Screaming Comes across the Sky." Ah, these drawings have something of the same engorging effect that the V-1 did to Pynchon's hero...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like drumbears art too. I also draw wrestling pictures.

    Below is the address to a yahoo group. Hope you like them. Barry.

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bazotterwrestlingpics/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more