1000


By my best calculation this is my 1,000th post.  Google Analytics is no help on this matter, giving me contradictory counts from day to day.  It would be nice if I could play this benchmark up a bit, by perhaps posting a thousand pictures of naked wrestlers or awarding a cash prize of $1000US to the thousandth visitor to comment on this thousandth post, but I would have had to prepare for months for the former and, as for the latter, I can't remember the last time I held $1000 in cold cash in my hands.  What we have here is no big-ticket, top-shelf venture, just a humble, piss-ant blog, so I have no gifts to bring for this mathematically monumental post ... just me and my kinks ... pa rum pum pum pum.

Oh, and by the way, I am sure the two sailor models above are swell fellows and fun to be around, but I am totally unconvinced of their grit and aggression.

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your 1000th post, Joe! Here's to the next 1000. (And in a similarly related shameless plug, I'm almost up to my 500th post on www.beefcakesofwrestling.blogspot.com.) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe, Congrats on your 1,000 post... I am one (of many?) who have always wanted to drop you a line and say “great job.” The approach you take to you’re writing on this blog makes it highly interesting ... as much as this must blog take up your time, please know you have lots of fans in the unspoken minority (who never write in). Thanks, Ray

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more