The Dream Card: BG East (Night Two)


The fantasy continues ... I split the card in two because Blogger wouldn't let me label twenty names. Besides, I don't think most shows have as many as ten matches in them, unless the bouts are very short, and I would like Black versus Loko, for instance, to fill up forty minutes, at least. That fight is one of eight here (and in last night's posting) that give me a stiffy just imagining the combatants together in the same ring (or the same gazebo--or, for that matter, the same elevator). The other two are hot, too, just not quite as perfect in my opinion; they require me to picture actual body contact before the wood starts to form. I had other dreams too, but decided to make the hard choices needed to restrict the number to ten. I found that a few of my fantasies had already become reality, such are my blind spots, so I pencilled in some quick additions to my BGE wish list. I invite you to recommend other match-ups. (Photos: BG East)


ELI BLACK vs LUCKY LOKO



KID KARISMA vs MORGAN CRUISE



JONNY FIRESTORM vs JAYDEN MAYNE





JONAH RICHARDS vs SKRAPPER




MIKE MARTIN vs DYLON ROBERTS

Comments

  1. I like most of your cards!

    Will you do a non-wrestler fantasy dream card? That could be fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more