Hard Romance













Justin Powers vs Jesse Zane, Catalog 5 - Muscle Boys Are Ferocious (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

It probably wouldn't be fair or accurate to say MuscleBoy invented romance-wrestling, but I feel it has perfected the genre. For years everybody, including me, argued over the right balance of fighting and fucking in sex wrestling. Is the fight foreplay? Is sex the victor's prize? It took MuscleBoy to balance the two against a longer, more engaging drama of mutual predatory seduction. That's the ticket, I think. Both wrestlers reciprocally struggle to possess the other's body and compel his full attention - through shows of tantalizing force and control. And Justin and Jesse are masters of the form. 

Justin Powers (damn!), butched up with a new higher and tighter haircut, breaks a full sweat in the match's first five minutes, and for the next 53 minutes (not a second of which is wasted) things just get wetter and wetter. Jesse Zane works Justin's body like a virtuoso on a Stradivarius. Powers vs Zane is now the gold standard of romance-wrestling. This match will be on heavy rotation on my laptop for years, I predict. In just under an hour, MBW vivifies everything I've only theorized about sex and wrestling in nine years of blogging - and discovers the piece I had overlooked - romance. Hints of this discovery are here and there in some early posts, but it took this match to pull it all thrillingly together for me.


Visit MuscleBoy here.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more