Manhandling












Nick Flex vs Jessie Lee, Catalog 6 - Muscle Boys Get Fired Up! (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

Nick Flex appears in three matches in MuscleBoy's Catalog 6 because that's just how much of a man he is. Physically imposing, Flex is a bull on the wrestling mat, and he brandishes his sexuality with the daring and poise I expect of a man who's long past being a boy and playing boyish games. Every inch of the man suggests he knows himself, takes only a second to size other men up, and can handle whatever comes his way. His is the kind of masculine presence that turns my insides into jelly. It's as imposing as a rhinoceros at an afternoon tea.

Rocco, MBW's founder and chief, recommended I watch him take on Corey "Badger Boy" Turner, a slim, taut, and fearless wild boy, whose demolition at Flex's hands reminded me of the ending of Jurassic Park  (replicated in all the sequels) when the tyrannosaurus rex clips a velociraptor and roars, rattling even the camera taking the shot. Then, I rushed to his fight with Justin Powers because both men have been exciting me since the beginning of MuscleBoy (still not yet a full year ago - incredibly). It was a match I had no idea what to expect of. I simply braced myself to be blown away. By contrast, this match against Lee is everything I expected it to be or could have hoped for. The only thing I didn't see coming was Jessie's rousing but short-lived hope spot in the second half of the match.

The dynamics of the two fighters are established at their first meeting. Jessie puts his hand on Nick's pec, his fingers barely capable of spanning its solid mass. Nick clasps Jessie's throat. Body worship and squash job are brought together in the tight confines of the MBW mat room. By the time both men have stripped down to bare naked (Flex does the stripping for both), the musk of masculinity in the tiny space is so thick it can be cut with a knife. Only the details of the outcome are a mystery. Jessie's doom is a done deal before the first chinlock's in place.


Visit MuscleBoy here.


Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more